Sunday, April 5, 2009

Point Loma

I heard Point Loma is the highest point in San Diego (please correct me if I'm wrong). I went there back in December 2008. I love how I could see blue scenery everywhere I looked. Blue sky, blue ocean, blue is one of my favorite colors :)

This place that I went to is called Cabrillo National Park. I didn't really pay attention to the historical story behind it, but there were this huge Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo statue and a small museum about him (or about his journey maybe?). I don't know, I suppose you can google it and find more accurate information about it. There was also an old lighthouse. Again, I didn't really pay attention to the story. I was too busy trying to keep myself warm (Stupid me for thinking it would not be that cold in San Diego. It's December, duh...)


San Diego from Point Loma


The statue


I just happened to caught an eagle taking a break on top of the statue


The lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment