Wednesday, April 1, 2009

After the Hail

At the end of May last year, I helped my boyfriend moving to a new apartment. I was grabbing some stuff from the truck when I felt something struck my head. I looked around and saw a tiny stone close to my feet. I only slept for an hour the night before since we still had some packing to do, so naturally I was in a bad mood. I looked at my boyfriend and said, "Are you throwing a stone at me?!" He looked confused. Suddenly it started pouring. But it wasn't a regular rain, it was a hail storm!!! We went inside right away and waited for about 30 mins until it stopped.

I decided to take some pics to show my parents and friends back home, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to post them here :)


From far away it looked like it had just been snowing.


The ice looked like a bunch of small stones.


I put it on my hand just to give you a comparison on the size of the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment